ADVENT 2PL5BTLI430 Laptop Batteries 14.8V 4400mah
ADVENT 2PL5BTLI430 Laptop Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
Packard Bell EasyNote MZ35 MZ36 F0335 F0336 Series
Packard Bell Argo C(MS-Model:ARGC1 IN0037) Argo C2(MS-Model:ARC21) Series
Advent 7201 7211 7301 7302 Series
BGH E-NOVA Notebook TL-5000 Series
Quanta PL5C AL-096 Series
Datron Aero PL5C AL-096 Series
Evolute SFX-15 SFX-25 Series
Mecer Xpression PL5C AL-096 Series
Zenith Director PL5C AL-096 Series
Tsunami Walker 500 PL5C AL-096 Series
Hedy KW501C Series
Please noted, this battery is not compatible with PL3C AL-096/SQU-702
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for ADVENT 2PL5BTLI430 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* 3-5 days arrive fast and secure !
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
ADVENT A14-S5-3S2P4400-0 Battery
Replacement for Advent Modena M100 M101 M200 M201 M202 series
ADVENT I30-4S4400-M1A2 Battery
Replacement for Celxpert I30 Advent I30
ADVENT I40-4S2600-C1L3 Battery
Replacement for ADVENT Roma 3001 FOUNDER R410 Series
ADVENT SQU-710 Battery
Replacement for Advent 7201 7211 7301 7302 Series