MOTOROLA 82-71364-06 Replacement Batteries 3.7V 4800MAH(not compatible with 36
MOTOROLA 82-71364-06 Replacement Batteries
|Capacity:||4800MAH(not compatible with 36|
Compatible Model Numbers:
This battery only compatible with 4800MAH, not compatible with 3600MAH and 1950MAH. Due to capacity size, the battery size is not the same.
Symbol MOTOROLA MC70, MC75
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for MOTOROLA 82-71364-06 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
MOTOROLA 21-65587-03 Battery
Replacement for Symbol MOTOROLA MC9000 MC9090 MC9090-G
MOTOROLA 55-060112-05 Battery
Replacement for Symbol MOTOROLA MC3000 MC3100 MC3090 IMAGER Scanner
MOTOROLA 82-000012-01 Battery
Replacement for Symbol Motorola Zebra MC32 MC32N0
MOTOROLA 82-101606-01 Battery
Replacement for Symbol Motorola MC9060 MC9090 MC9000 BTRY-MC90SAB00-01
MOTOROLA 82-150612-01 Battery
Replacement for Motorola Symbol MC2180 Symbol MC2080 MC2100 BTRY-MC21EAB0E
MOTOROLA 82-160955-03 Battery
Replacement for Symbol Motorola BTRY-MC40EAB0E Ultra Mobile PC Battery Pack
MOTOROLA 82-71363-04 Battery
Replacement for Symbol MOTOROLA MC70 MC75 FR68
MOTOROLA 82-71364-03 Battery
Replacement for Symbol MOTOROLA MC70 MC75 FR68 MC7090 MC7004
MOTOROLA MC55 Battery
Replacement for Motorola Symbol MC55/MC5590/MC55A0
MOTOROLA MC7XEAB0H Battery
Replacement for Motorola Symbol MC70 MC75 MC75A Extended
MOTOROLA MT2000 Battery
Replacement for Motorola/Symbol MT2000 MT2070 MT2090 Scanners
MOTOROLA WT4090 Battery
Replacement for Symbol Motorola WT41N0 BTRY-WT40IAB0E