Apple A1512 Tablet PC Batteries 3.75V 6471mAh
Apple A1512 Tablet PC Batteries
|Category:||Tablet PC Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
Apple iPad Mini 2 A1489
Apple iPad Mini 2 A1490
Apple iPad Mini 2 A1491
Apple iPad Mini 3 A1599
Apple iPad Mini 3 A1600
Apple iPad Mini 3 A1601
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Apple A1512 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
APPLE A1315 Battery
Replacement for iPad 1st A1315 A1219 A1337 616-0448
APPLE A1337 Battery
Replacement for Apple iPad 16GB 32GB 64GB (Wi-Fi) (Wi-Fi + 3G)
APPLE A1376 Battery
Replacement for Apple iPad 2 A1395 A1396 A1397 + Tools
APPLE A1445 Battery
Replacement for Ipad Mini 1st gen
APPLE A1484 Battery
Replacement for iPad Air 1st Gen iPad5 + Tools
APPLE A1512 Battery
Replacement for iPad Mini 2 & 3 2nd 3rd A1489 A1490 A1491
APPLE A1546 Battery
Replacement for APPLE iPad Mini 4
APPLE A1547 Battery
Replacement for APPLE iPad 6 Air 2nd A1566 A1567
APPLE A1577 Battery
Replacement for Apple iPad Pro 12.9
APPLE A1664 Battery
Replacement for Apple iPad Pro 9.7