ASUS A31-K56 Laptop Batteries 15V 2200mAh
Fast Shipping ! Cheap ASUS A31-K56 Laptop Batteries in UK. Deals for high quality ASUS A31-K56 Laptop Batteries. All batteries A31-K56 for ASUS A56CM A56CA A56C A56 Series on sale now.
ASUS A31-K56 Laptop Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:A42-K56 A41-K56 A32-K56 A31-K56
Compatible Model Numbers:
ASUS A46 Ultrabook
ASUS A46C Series ASUS A46CA Series ASUS A46CM Series
ASUS A56 Ultrabook
ASUS A56C Series ASUS A56CA Series ASUS A56CM Series
ASUS K46 Ultrabook
ASUS K46C Series ASUS K46CA Series ASUS K46CM Series
ASUS K56 Ultrabook
ASUS K56C Series ASUS K56CA Series ASUS K56CM Series
ASUS S40 Ultrabook
ASUS S40C Series ASUS S40CA Series ASUS S40CM Series
ASUS S405 Ultrabook
ASUS S405C Series ASUS S405CA Series ASUS S405CM Series
ASUS S46 Ultrabook
ASUS S46C Series ASUS S46CA Series ASUS S46CM Series
ASUS S505 Ultrabook
ASUS S505C Series ASUS S505CA Series ASUS S505CM Series
ASUS S56 Ultrabook
ASUS S56C Series ASUS S56CA Series ASUS S56CM Series
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* 3-5 days arrive fast and secure !
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
Fast Delivery, Secure Shopping Guarantee - Laptop Batteries Online Store(UK)
See what other people are watching