ACER AS10D75 Laptop Batteries 11.1V 7800mAh
ACER AS10D75 Laptop Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
Gateway NV49xx Series
GATEWAY NV SERIES
nv59c NV49C13c NV49C
Packard Bell Easynote LM81, LM82, LM83, LM85, LM86, LM87, LM94, LM98
Packard Bell Easynote TM01, TM80, TM81, TM82, TM83, TM85, TM86, TM87, TM89, TM94
E-Machines eMachines E640G
Acer Aspire 4551G 4771G 5741G
Acer TravelMate 5740G Series
ACER, Aspire 4000 SERIES
AS4551-2615 AS45512615 AS4551-4315
AS45514315 AS4551 Series
Aspire 4551-2615, Aspire 45512615, Aspire 4551-4315, Aspire 45514315
Aspire 4551 Series, Aspire 4551G Series, Aspire 4771G Series
Aspire 4741 Series, Aspire 4771 Series
ACER Aspire 5000 SERIES
Aspire 5741G Series AS5741G Series AS5741-6073
AS57416073, Aspire 5741-6073, Aspire 57416073
AS5741-334G50Mn AS5741334G50Mn AS5741-334G32Mn
AS5741334G32Mn AS5741-332G25Mn AS5741332G25Mn
AS5741-333G32Mn AS5741333G32Mn AS5741G-333G32Bn
AS5741G333G32Bn AS5741-434G50Mn AS5741434G50Mn
AS5741-433G32Mn AS5741433G32Mn, Aspire 5741-334G50Mn
Aspire 5741334G50Mn, Aspire 5741-334G32Mn, Aspire 5741334G32Mn
Aspire 5741-332G25Mn, Aspire 5741332G25Mn, Aspire 5741- 333G32Mn
Aspire 5741333G32Mn, Aspire 5741G-333G32Bn, Aspire 5741G333G32Bn
Aspire 5741-434G50Mn, Aspire 5741434G50Mn, Aspire 5741- 433G32Mn
Aspire 5741433G32Mn AS5741-H32C/S AS5741H32C/S
AS5741-H32C/SF AS5741H32C/SF AS5741-H54D/S
AS5741H54D/S AS5741-H54D/SF AS5741H54D/SF
AS5741-H54D/LS AS5741H54D/LS, Aspire 5741-H32C/S
Aspire 5741H32C/S, Aspire 5741-H32C/SF, Aspire 5741H32C/SF
Aspire 5741-H54D/S, Aspire 5741H54D/S, Aspire 5741-H54D/SF
Aspire 5741H54D/SF, Aspire 5741-H54D/LS, Aspire 5741H54D/LS
AS5741G-434G64Bn AS5741G434G64Bn AS5741G-334G50Mn
AS5741G334G50Mn AS5741G-334G64Mn AS5741G334G64Mn
Aspire 5741G-434G64Bn, Aspire 5741G434G64Bn, Aspire 5741G- 334G50Mn
Aspire 5741G334G50Mn, Aspire 5741G-334G64Mn, Aspire 5741G334G64Mn
Aspire 5741 Series
ACER TRAVELMATE 5000 SERIES
TravelMate 5740-5896 TravelMate 57405896 TravelMate 5740-6291
TravelMate 57406291 TravelMate 5740-332G16Mn TravelMate 5740332G16Mn
TravelMate 5740-332G25Mn TravelMate 5740332G25Mn TravelMate 5740-333G25Mn
TravelMate 5740333G25Mn TravelMate 5740-333G32Mn TravelMate 5740333G32Mn
TravelMate 5740G-334G32Mn TravelMate 5740G334G32Mn TM5740-5896
TM57405896 TM5740-6291 TM57406291
TM5740-332G16Mn TM5740332G16Mn TM5740-332G25Mn
TM5740332G25Mn TM5740-333G25Mn TM5740333G25Mn
TTM5740-333G32Mn TTM5740333G32Mn TM5740G-334G32Mn
TM5740G334G32Mn TravelMate 5740G Series
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for ACER AS10D75 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* 3-5 days arrive fast and secure !
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
ACER AS07BX1 Battery
Replacement for Acer eMachines E510 E520 G420 G520 G620 G720 Series
ACER AS09D56 Battery
Replacement for Acer Aspire 5810 Timeline
ACER AS10D75 Battery
Replacement for Acer Aspire 4551G 4771G 5741G 4741
ACER AS11A3E Battery
Replacement for ACER Aspire TimelineX 3830T 4830T 5830T Series
ACER BATBL50L6 Battery
Replacement for Acer Aspire 5100 5102/WLMi 5110 5610 5612/WLMi