ACER AS16A5K Tablet PC Batteries 14.8V 2200mAh/2800mAh
ACER AS16A5K Tablet PC Batteries
|Category:||Tablet PC Batteries|
Compatible Model Numbers:
Acer Aspire E 15 series
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-53VG
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-58UJ
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-59EE
Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-76YK
Acer Aspire E 15(E5-575G-53VG)
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for ACER A1546 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* 3-5 days arrive fast and secure !
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
ACER 934TA001F Battery
Replacement for Iconia Tab A500 A500-10S16u A500-10S32u
ACER AC13A3L Battery
Replacement for ACER ASPIRE P3-171 11.6inch P3-171-6820 ULTRABOOK
ACER AC13C34 Battery
Replacement for Acer Aspire V5-122P E3-111
ACER AC13F8L Battery
Replacement for Acer Iconia Tab A1-A810 Tablet Battery AC13F3L 1ICP5/60/80-2
ACER AP11C8F Battery
Replacement for AP11C3F Acer Tablet 1ICP5/67/90-2
ACER AP13G3N Battery
Replacement for Acer Iconia W3-810 W3-810P Tablet
ACER AP13P8J Battery
Replacement for Acer Iconia Tab B1-720 Tablet Battery
ACER AP14F8K Battery
Replacement for Acer Iconia Tab A1-850 B1-810 B1-820 W1-810
ACER AS16A5K Battery
Replacement for Acer Aspire E 15 E5-575G-53VG
ACER BAT-1011 Battery
Replacement for Acer Iconia Tab A510 A700 Tablet PC
ACER BAT1010 Battery
Replacement for Acer Iconia Tab A500 Tablet PC
ACER BT.00203.005 Battery
Replacement for Acer Iconia Tab A100 A101
ACER KT.0010G.003 Battery
Replacement for Acer Iconia Tab B1 B1-710 Tablet Battery BAT-715 1ICP5/60/80