Asus C11P1327 Tablet PC Batteries 3.8V 15WH
Asus C11P1327 Tablet PC Batteries
|Category:||Tablet PC Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
ASUS MEMO PAD 7 ME170C K017 FE170CG K012
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Asus LP03XL come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* 3-5 days arrive fast and secure !
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
ASUS C11-ME172V Battery
Replacement for ASUS Memo Pad ME172V 3.75V 16Wh
ASUS C11-me301t Battery
Replacement for Asus Memo Smart Pad 10.1 Tablet C11-ME301T OEM Battery 5070m
ASUS C11-ME370T Battery
Replacement for ASUS GOOGLE NEXUS 7 8GB
ASUS C11-P03 Battery
Replacement for Asus Padfone 2 (A68) Tablet PC
ASUS C11-TF500TD Battery
Replacement for ASUS Transformer Pad TF500D C11-TF500TD C21-TF500 Series
ASUS C11P1303 Battery
Replacement for C11P1303 3950mAh Asus Google Nexus 7 2013 2nd Gen Battery
ASUS C11P1304 Battery
Replacement for ASUS MEMO PAD HD 7 ME173X K00B
ASUS C11P1310 Battery
Replacement for Internal Battery for Asus Fone Pad 7 Me372CG
ASUS C11P1327 Battery
Replacement for ASUS MEMO PAD 7 ME170C K017 FE170CG K012
ASUS C12-P1801 Battery
Replacement for Asus Transformer AiO P1801 Tablet PC
ASUS C21-EP101 Battery
Replacement for ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101 TR101 Series TF101 Mobile Doc
ASUS C21-TF301 Battery
Replacement for ASUS Transformer Pad Infinity TF700T TF700
ASUS C21-TF600TD Battery
Replacement for Asus Vivo Tab TF6P00T Series
ASUS C31-EP102 Battery
Replacement for C31-EP102 ASUS Eee Pad Slider EP102