IBM FRU_92P1163 Laptop Batteries 14.4V 5200mAh/74WH-8cell
Fast Shipping ! Cheap IBM FRU_92P1163 Laptop Batteries in UK. Deals for high quality IBM FRU_92P1163 Laptop Batteries. All batteries FRU_92P1163 for ThinkPad X60 X60s X61 X61s Series on sale now.
IBM FRU_92P1163 Laptop Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:40Y6999 40Y7001 40Y7003 ASM_92P1170 ASM_92P1174 FRU_92P1163 FRU_92P1165 FRU_92P1167 FRU_92P1169 FRU_92P1171 FRU_92P1173 FRU_92P1227
Compatible Model Numbers:
ThinkPad X60 Series ThinkPad X60s Series
ThinkPad X60 1702 ThinkPad X60s 1702
ThinkPad X60 1703 ThinkPad X60s 1703
ThinkPad X60 1704 ThinkPad X60s 1704
ThinkPad X60 1705 ThinkPad X60s 1705
ThinkPad X60 1706 ThinkPad X60s 1706
ThinkPad X60 1707 ThinkPad X60s 1707
ThinkPad X60 1708 ThinkPad X60s 1708
ThinkPad X60 1709 ThinkPad X60s 1709
ThinkPad X60 2509 ThinkPad X60s 2507
ThinkPad X60 2510 ThinkPad X60s 2508
ThinkPad X60 2533 ThinkPad X60s 2522
ThinkPad X61 Series, ThinkPad X61 7673
ThinkPad X61s Series, ThinkPad X61s 7669
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* 3-5 days arrive fast and secure !
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
Fast Delivery, Secure Shopping Guarantee - Laptop Batteries Online Store(UK)
See what other people are watching