Samsung T4800E Tablet PC Batteries 3.7V 4800mAh
Samsung T4800E Tablet PC Batteries
|Category:||Tablet PC Batteries|
Compatible Model Numbers:
Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4" SM-T325 T320 T321
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Samsung A1577 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* 3-5 days arrive fast and secure !
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
SAMSUNG EB-BT230FBE Battery
Replacement for Samsung GALAXY TAB 4 7.0 SM-T230 SM-T235 +TOOLS
SAMSUNG EB-BT355ABE Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy TAB A 8inch SM-T350 16GB
SAMSUNG EB-BT530FBU/C Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1 T530 T531 T535 P5220 +TOOLS
SAMSUNG EB-BT705FBC Battery
Replacement for Samsung GALAXY Tab S 8.4 T700 T705C
SAMSUNG EB-BT800FBC Battery
Replacement for Samsung GALAXY Tab S 10.5 T800 T805C
SAMSUNG SM-T900 Battery
Replacement for Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2inch P900 P901 P905 T9500C/E Battery +TOO
SAMSUNG SP368487A(1S2P) Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7320 P7300 SP368487A(1S2P)
SAMSUNG SP377DE1H Battery
Replacement for Samsung Note8 N5100 N5110 4600mah
SAMSUNG SP4960C3A Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 T849 SP4960C3A 4000mAh
SAMSUNG SP4960C3A Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 GT-P1000
SAMSUNG SP4960C3B Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab P6200 P3110 P3100 Series
SAMSUNG T3600E Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7inch Lite T110 T111
SAMSUNG T4800E Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4inch SM-T325 T320 T321
SAMSUNG T8220 Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Note Edition P601 P600 10.1inch