U281 16 Pin OBD II OBD2 Car Code Reader Scanner Diagnostic for VW Audi 1990 Car scanner, 100% New
- We offers the best car accessories and car electronics, including gps, dvd player, car radio, speakers, car audio, stereo and so on
Online Shop to Buy Battery, Adapter, Laptop Accessories,Cheap Electronics | UK-ONLINE.CO.UK
This car scanner, or car reader, could help you to read and erase trouble code in vehicles. It is small, light and handy, easy to use and competitive in price. It is specially designed for car owners or DIY.
Works with Volkswagen and Audi (Audi/Seat/Skoda/Jetta/Golf/Beetle/Touareg/GTI/ Passat and more) sold worldwide in 1990 or newer, or CAN Protocol cars.
Reads and erases Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) of Engine, ABS, Airbags and Automatic Transmission.
Turns off check engine light, clear codes and reset monitor status.
Save time and money - know what's wrong before servicing your vehicle.
Access the same diagnostic information as larger scan tools do - but for less!
Prevent future costly repairs and maintain engine performance with routine inspections.
Easy-to-read with crystal-clear backlit 2-line LCD display.
Easy to use with one plug-in.
Stand-alone unit with no need for an additional laptop computer to operate.
Small in size and conveniently fits in your palm.
No batteries needed-power provided via detachable OBD II cable.
User's manual contains VW/AUDI Diagnostic Trouble Code Definitions.
Extension Cable length: about 80 cm
16-pin OBDII Standard Socket
Voltage: DC 10V~12V
Temperature: -4oF (-20oC) ~ 122oF (50oC)
Display: 2-line LCD
Item size: 15 * 8 * 3cm (5.9 * 3.1 * 1.2in)
Package size: 27 * 17cm*3.5cm (10.6 * 6.7 * 1.4in).
Item weight: 280g/9.8oz
Package weight: 293g/10.3oz
1 * U281 code reader
1 * user guide
Fast Delivery, Secure Shopping Guarantee - Car Parts & Accessories Online Store(UK)
- Should I Leave My Laptop Plugged In All The Time?
- How Does Wireless Charging Work?
- 10 Quick Ways to Speed Up a Slow PC Running Windows 7, 8, or 10
- How to Enable Emergency SOS Services on Your iPhone
- What Can You Do With Samsung’s Bixby?
- How to Manage Windows 10’s New “Power Throttling” to Save Battery Life
- How to Maximize Battery Life on Your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch
- Debunking Battery Life Myths for Mobile Phones, Tablets, and Laptops