DELL 01X284 Laptop Batteries 11.1V 7200mAh
DELL 01X284 Laptop Batteries
|Size:||226.90 x 66.90 x 22.75 mm|
Compatible Model Numbers:
Dell Inspiron 8500/8500M/8600/8600M
Dell Latitude D800
Dell Precision M60
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for DELL 01X284 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
DELL 01X284 Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 8500/8500M/8600/8600M Latitude D800 Precis
DELL 312-0292 Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 1000,1200,2200
DELL 312-0314 Battery
Replacement for Dell Latitude D410 series
DELL 312-0416 Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 1300 B120 B130 series
DELL 312-0504 Battery
Replacement for DELL Inspiron 1520 1521 1720 1721 Vostro 1500 1700 series
DELL 312-0543 Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 1420 Vostro1400 series
DELL 312-0625 Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 1525 1526 series
DELL 312-0680 Battery
Replacement for Dell XPS M1730
DELL 8M039 Battery
Replacement for DELL Precision M60 M6400 series
DELL CF623 Battery
Replacement for Dell Latitude D820, Precision M65
DELL D044H Battery
Replacement for UMPC Dell Inspiron Mini 9, Dell Inspiron 910 8.9" All S
DELL F586J Battery
Replacement for Dell Latitude E4200 Series
DELL GP952 Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 1525 1526
DELL HF674 Battery
Replacement for DELL Inspiron XPS M1210 Series
DELL KD476 Battery
Replacement for Dell Inspiron 1501 6400 E1505
DELL KM973 Battery
Replacement for Dell Studio 17 Series, Dell Studio 1735 Series
DELL KY265 Battery
Replacement for Dell Latitude E6400 E6500
DELL N672K Battery
Replacement for DELL Studio 14z 14zn 1440 1440n Series
DELL P769K Battery
Replacement for Dell Studio 14z 1440 1440z Series
DELL PC764 Battery
Replacement for Dell Latitude D620 D630 Precision M2300series