IBM 44V4145 Replacement Batteries 3.6V 3.7Ah 13.3Wh
IBM 44V4145 Replacement Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
IBM 74Y5667 5679 P6 520 raidcard Cache
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for IBM 44V4145 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
IBM 39R6519 Battery
Replacement for IBM DS3200 DS3300 DS3400 Series
IBM 39R6520 Battery
Replacement for IBM DS3000 DS3100 DS3200 DS3400 DS3300
IBM 44V4145 Battery
Replacement for IBM 74Y5667 5679 57B7 P6 520 raidcard Cache
IBM 59Y5260 Battery
Replacement for IBM DS5020 DS5000 DS5100 59Y5260 81Y2432 P36539-06-A Rackmou
IBM 74Y9340 Battery
Replacement for IBM 2B4C 74Y9340 74Y6870 P720 P740 RAIDCARD Cache
IBM DS5020 Battery
Replacement for IBM 81Y2432 371-4676
IBM LSIiBBU08 Battery
Replacement for LSI MegaRaid iBBU08 IBM ServeRAID M5000 Battery, M5014 M5015
IBM M5110 Battery
Replacement for LSI 9286 9286CV-8e 9285 9285CV-8e