ASUS A32-S5 Laptop Batteries 11.1V 4400mAh
ASUS A32-S5 Laptop Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
ASUS S5 series
ASUS S5000 series ,ASUS S5000N series
ASUS S5200 series ,ASUS S5200N series
ASUS S5200Ne series
ASUS S5000A ,ASUS S5N ,ASUS S52N ,ASUS S5Ne
ASUS S5A ASUS M5 ASUS M5A ASUS M5N ASUS M52N
ASUS M5000 series
ASUS M5000N series ,ASUS M5000NP series
ASUS M5200N series ,ASUS M5600N series
ASUS M500N ,ASUS M500A ,ASUS 5000A
ASUS W5A series
ASUS W5000A series ,ASUS W5600A series
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for ASUS A32-S5 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
ASUS 90-NA52B2000 Battery
Replacement for Asus A3 A3E A3G A3L A3N A3000 A3000E A3000G A3000L A3000N
ASUS A32-S5 Battery
Replacement for ASUS M5N,S5N,M5,M5A,M500A,M500N,M5000
ASUS A42-A2 Battery
Replacement for A2, A2C, A2D, A2G, A2H, A2K, A2L, A2S, A2T, A2000, A2000C,
ASUS A42-M6 Battery
Replacement for asus M6 M6N M67 M67N M68 M68N M6000 M6000N,M6700 M6700N M680