ACER BAT-F10 Cell Phone Batteries 3.8V 2500mAh/9.5WH
ACER BAT-F10 Cell Phone Batteries
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
Acer Liquid Z500 E600
Charge limit voltage: 4.35V
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for ACER BAT-F10 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
ACER AP15H8i Battery
Replacement for Acer Aspire One CloudBook 14inch AO1-431-C8G8
ACER BAT-510 Battery
Replacement for Acer Liquid Metal MT S120
ACER BAT-A11 Battery
Replacement for Acer Liquid Z410
ACER BAT-A12 Battery
Replacement for Acer Liquid Z520
ACER BAT-A13 Battery
Replacement for Acer 385366 1ICP4/53/66
ACER BAT-E10(1ICP4/58/71) Battery
Replacement for Acer Liquid Z530 Z530S T02
ACER BAT-F10 Battery
Replacement for Acer Liquid Z500 E600
ACER BAT-H10 Battery
Replacement for Acer 1ICP5/65/87 CA 366282HV 151P
ACER BAT-P10 Battery
Replacement for Acer E39 Liquid E700 Liquid E700 Triple
ACER BAT-T10 Battery
Replacement for Acer Liquid X2
ACER BAT-T11 Battery
Replacement for Acer Liquid Z630 Z630S
ACER PR-3258C7G Battery
Replacement for Acer Iconia Talk S A1-734