GETAC BP2S2P2100S Laptop Batteries 7.4V 4200mah
GETAC BP2S2P2100S Laptop Batteries
Compatible Model Numbers:
For Getac T800 G2 Rugged Tablet PC
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for GETAC BP2S2P2100S come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
GETAC 44184400099 Battery
Replacement for Getac B300 B300X BP3S3P2900(P)
GETAC BATBJB0L11 Battery
Replacement for GETAC PVT BATBJB0L11 Series
GETAC BP-LC2600/33-0101SI Battery
Replacement for Getac V100 V200 B300 X500 Getac S400 6-Cell Weight Saver
GETAC BP2S2P2100S Battery
Replacement for Getac T800 series
GETAC BP3S1P2160-S Battery
Replacement for Getac F110
GETAC BP3S3P2900-2 Battery
Replacement for Getac BP3S3P2900-2 cIndustrial grade