ASUS C21N1408 Cell Phone Batteries 7.6V 4775mAh/37WH
ASUS C21N1408 Cell Phone Batteries
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
for ASUS VivoBook 4000 V555L MX555
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for ASUS C21N1408 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
ASUS B11P1421 Battery
Replacement for ASUS ZENFONE C Z007 ZC451CG
ASUS C11- A80 Battery
Replacement for 1*bp-Replace 3.8DVC 2400mah
ASUS C11P1320 Battery
Replacement for ASUS ZenFone 4 A400CG Padfone Mini PF400CG
ASUS C11P1322 Battery
Replacement for ASUS padfone S X T00N T00D PF500KL
ASUS C11P1324 Battery
Replacement for ASUS ZenFone 5 A500KL + Tools
ASUS C11P1404 Battery
Replacement for ASUS Zenfone 4 A400CG
ASUS C11P1404 Battery
Replacement for ASUS ZenFone 4.5 A450
ASUS C11P1428 Battery
Replacement for ASUS Zenfone 2 Laser ZE500KL ZE500KG
ASUS C11P1501 Battery
Replacement for ASUS ZE500CL ZE551KL ZE601KL/ ASUS ZenFone 2/Zenfone 2E / Ze
ASUS C11P1516 Battery
Replacement for Asus ZenFone 3 Ultra ZU680KL 0B200-02060000
ASUS C11P1601 Battery
Replacement for Asus ZenFone 3 ZE520KL
ASUS C11P1606 Battery
Replacement for ASUS Zenfone 3 Laser 5.5inch 32GB Smartphone -ZX551KL C11P16
ASUS C11P1612 Battery
Replacement for ASUS ZE553KL ZenFone 3 Zoom Dual Z01HDA SIM LTE Zoom S
ASUS C11P1614 Battery
Replacement for ASUS ZenFone 3s Max ZC521TL X00GD
ASUS C21N1408 Battery
Replacement for ASUS VivoBook MX555 V555L 4000
ASUS PS-486490 Battery
Replacement for Asus Pegasus 5000 X005