Huawei HB5P1H Cell Phone Batteries 3.7V 3000MAH/11.1WH
Huawei HB5P1H Cell Phone Batteries
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
For HuaWei E5776s R210 E589 LTE
Charge limit voltage : 4.2V
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Huawei HB5P1H come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
HUAWEI HB3447A9EBW Battery
Replacement for Huawei Ascend P8 GRA-L09 GRA-UL00 GRA-UL10
HUAWEI HB356687ECW Battery
Replacement for Huawei Nova 2 Plus Dual SIM Nova2 Plus
HUAWEI HB3665D2EBC Battery
Replacement for Huawei Ascend P8 Max DAV-703L DAV-713L
HUAWEI HB3748B8EBC Battery
Replacement for HuaWei Ascend G7 G7-TL100
HUAWEI HB376883ECW Battery
Replacement for HuaWei P9 Plus VIE-AL10 P9s
HUAWEI HB386280ECW Battery
Replacement for HuaWei P10 VTR-AL00
HUAWEI HB386483ECW+ Battery
Replacement for HuaWei MaiMang 5 G9 Plus MLA-AL00 MLA-AL10
HUAWEI HB396689ECW Battery
Replacement for HuaWei mate9 pro MHA-AL00 mate 9
HUAWEI HB416683ECW Battery
Replacement for Huawei Ascend 6P H1511 H1512 Google Nexus
HUAWEI HB417094EBC Battery
Replacement for HuaWei Ascend Mate 7 MT7-CL00 MT7-TL10
HUAWEI HB474284RBC Battery
Replacement for Huawei Ascend G521 G601 G615 G620 Y550 C8816 C8817 8816
HUAWEI HB5P1H Battery
Replacement for HuaWei E5776s R210 E589 LTE