LENOVO HQ116 Laptop Batteries 7.6V 4800mAh/36.48Wh
LENOVO HQ116 Laptop Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
FOR Lenovo HQ116 2ICP5/53/70-2
Charge limit voltage:8.7V
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for LENOVO HQ116 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
LENOVO 00HW006 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad Helix2
LENOVO 00HW009 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 15
LENOVO 00HW028 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Thinkpad X1C Yoga Carbon 6 00HW028 00HW029 SB10F46467
LENOVO 00HW030 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad P70 Series(78++)
LENOVO 00HW048 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Thinkpad 2ICR19/66 Laptop
LENOVO 01AV409 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo X1 Yoga ThinkPad X1 Carbon 4th Gen
LENOVO 01AV410 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo X1C Yoga Carbon Gen 6 SB10K97567 Series
LENOVO 01AV411 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Thinkpad E470 E470C E475 01AV412 SB10K97568
LENOVO 01AV417 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Thinkpad E570 E570C E575(83)
LENOVO 01AV421 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad T470 T480 SB10K97578 01AV419 01AV420
LENOVO 01AV423 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad T470 T480 T570 T580(61)
LENOVO 01AV427 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad T470 T570(61++)
LENOVO 01AV432 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 260 370 X380
LENOVO 01AV434 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Yoga 12 X260 SB10K97591 4ICP5/53/88 X380
LENOVO 01AV435 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo SB10K97592
LENOVO 01AV441 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Yoga 14" Gen 2 Series
LENOVO 01AV441 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad 2016 X1 Yoga 1st 2nd Ge
LENOVO 01AV483 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad S2 L380 Yoga
LENOVO 01AV493 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad T570 T580 P51S P52S
LENOVO 0A36279 Battery
Replacement for Lenovo ThinkPad X1 42T4936(39+)