New battery P1040687 Replacement Batteries 7.4V 4900mAh 36.3Wh
New battery P1040687 Replacement Batteries
Compatible Model Numbers:
Zebra QLN420 Mobile Printer
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for New battery P1040687 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
ZEBRA 4300mAh-BT-000314-TC56 Battery
Replacement for Zebra TC51 TC510 TC56
ZEBRA AT16004-1 Battery
Replacement for Zebra Printer QL220 320 QL220 QL320 PLUS Spare
ZEBRA BT-000334 Battery
Replacement for Zebra TC20 TC25
ZEBRA BT-000343 Battery
Replacement for ZEBRA BT-000343 1ICP6/51/72
ZEBRA BT-000351 Battery
Replacement for ZEBRA PS20J BT-000351 BTRY-PS20-35MA-01
ZEBRA BT-000370 Battery
Replacement for Zebra MC93 MC9300 BT-000370 1INR19/66-2 BTRY-MC93-STN-01
ZEBRA BT-000413-X0 Battery
Replacement for Zebra BT-000413-X0 BTRY-CS60EAB0E-04 1ICP8/24/30
ZEBRA BT000262A01 Battery
Replacement for Zebra WT6000 WT60XX RS6000
ZEBRA E309412 Battery
Replacement for Zebra P1083277-002 BTRY-MPM-22MA1-01
ZEBRA EA5002 Battery
Replacement for Zebra EA5002 1ICP6/61/80
ZEBRA P1040687 Battery
Replacement for Zebra QLN420
ZEBRA P1058672 Battery
Replacement for Zebra QLN320 ZQ510 ZQ520 Mobile Printer
ZEBRA P1089503-002 Battery
Replacement for Zebra QLN220 P1089503-002 16046/IEC 62133