New battery PC-VP-WP135 Laptop Batteries 10.8V 2250mah
New battery PC-VP-WP135 Laptop Batteries
Compatible Model Numbers:
NEC VK24L VK30H VK27M VK25L VJ30H 2Z00119ZA series
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for New battery PC-VP-WP135 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
NEC 4CGR18650A2-MSL Battery
Replacement for NEC Versa E400 Series
NEC BTY-L71 Battery
Replacement for NEC Versa P9110 series
NEC OP-570-76610 Battery
Replacement for NEC Versa E2000 series
NEC PC-VP-BP68 Battery
Replacement for PC-LM550WG6W PC-LM550WG6R PC-LM550WG6B
NEC PC-VP-BP90 Battery
Replacement for Nec PC-VP-BP90 OP-570-77012 series
NEC PC-VP-BP95 Battery
Replacement for NEC LaVie LZ650/NSB 13inch
NEC PC-VP-WP135 Battery
Replacement for Nec VK24L VK30H VK27M VK25L VJ30H
NEC PC-VP-WP143 Battery
Replacement for NEC SB10H45072 00NY487 Series
NEC PC-VP-WP60/OP-570-76701 Battery
Replacement for NEC LaVie S LS700/8D LS700/9D LS7009D LS900/8E
NEC PC-VP-WP88 Battery
Replacement for NEC LL590LG LL570LG