New battery RC30-0281 Laptop Batteries 11.55v 4602mAh
New battery RC30-0281 Laptop Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
Razer 2018 Blade Stealth
Razer Blade Stealth 13
Razer Blade Stealth 2018
Razer Blade Stealth 2019
Razer Blade Stealth i7-8565U
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for New battery RC30-0281 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
RAZER BETTY4 Battery
Replacement for Razer Blade 2016 14 V2
RAZER GMS-C40 Battery
Replacement for RAZER Blade Pro 17 RZ09-0099
RAZER GMS-C60 Battery
Replacement for Razer Blade R2 17.3 Inch
RAZER RC30-0196 Battery
Replacement for Razer Blade Stealth 2016 v2 i7-7500U 3ICP4/92/80
RAZER RC30-0248 Battery
Replacement for Razer Blade Stealth 15 2018 15 GTX 1060 LINGREN 15
RAZER RC30-0248 Battery
Replacement for RAZER Blade 15 (2018) RZ09-02386
RAZER RC30-0281 Battery
Replacement for Razer 2018 Blade Stealth / Razer Blade Stealth 13
RAZER RC81-0112 Battery
Replacement for Razer RC81-01120100
RAZER RZ09-0102 Battery
Replacement for Razer Blade RZ09-0102 RZ09-01161E31 RZ09 14" Series
RAZER rz09-0166 Battery
Replacement for Razer Blade F1 Pro 17.3 4K i7-7820HK