Motorola SNN5955A Cell Phone Batteries 3.8V 2240mAh
Motorola SNN5955A Cell Phone Batteries
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
Compatible Model Numbers:
Motorola Moto G 2nd XT1063 XT1064 XT1068 XT1077 XT1079 XT1526 XT1528
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Motorola SNN5955A come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
MOTOROLA EB20 Battery
Replacement for Motorola Droid Razr XT910 XT912 + Tools
MOTOROLA EB40 Battery
Replacement for Motorola Droid Razr Maxx XT910M XT912M
MOTOROLA EB41 Battery
Replacement for Motorola Droid 4 XT894 EB41 1735mAh with tools
MOTOROLA ED30 Battery
Replacement for MOTOROLA G XT1032 XT1033 XT1036 battery +Tools
MOTOROLA EG30 Battery
Replacement for DROID SNN5916A XT907 RAZR I XT890
MOTOROLA EQ40 Battery
Replacement for MOTOROLA Droid Turbo XT1254 Verizon with Tools
MOTOROLA EU20 Battery
Replacement for Motorola Droid Ultra XT1080 Internal
MOTOROLA EU40 Battery
Replacement for Motorola Droid Ultra MAXX XT1080M Verizon
MOTOROLA EV40 Battery
Replacement for Motorola XT926 Droid Razr Maxx HD
MOTOROLA EY30 Battery
Replacement for Motorola XT1096 MOTO X 2ND GENERATION 2014
MOTOROLA EZ30 Battery
Replacement for Motorola Google Nexus 6 XT1100 XT1103 XT1115
MOTOROLA FX30 Battery
Replacement for Motorola XT1575 Moto X Pure Edition / Moto X Style
MOTOROLA GK40 Battery
Replacement for motorola GK40 Motorola Moto G4 Play (XT1607)
MOTOROLA GV30 Battery
Replacement for MOTOROLA Z XT1650-05
MOTOROLA SNN5955A Battery
Replacement for XT1526 XT1528 Moto E XT1527 2nd