Samsung SP368487A(1S2P) Tablet PC Batteries 3.7V 6100mAh
Samsung SP368487A(1S2P) Tablet PC Batteries
|Category:||Tablet PC Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
Battery capacity: 6100 mAh.
Battery model: SP368487A(1S2P)
Voltage limit: 3.7 DVC.
Battery Country of Origin: China.
Packing specification: Bulk
Samsung GT-P7300 Galaxy Tab 8.9
Samsung GT-P7310 Galaxy Tab 8.9 Wifi
Samsung GT-P7320 Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Samsung SP368487A(1S2P) come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
SAMSUNG EB-BT800FBC Battery
Replacement for Samsung GALAXY Tab S 10.5 T800 T805C
SAMSUNG SP368487A(1S2P) Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 P7320 P7300 SP368487A (1S2P)
SAMSUNG SP377DE1H Battery
Replacement for Samsung Note8 N5100 N5110 4600mah
SAMSUNG SP4960C3A Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 GT-P1000
SAMSUNG SP4960C3A Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab P1000 T849 SP4960C3A 4000mAh
SAMSUNG SP4960C3B Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Tab P6200 P3110 P3100 Series
SAMSUNG T8220 Battery
Replacement for Samsung Galaxy Note Edition P601 P600 10.1inch