APPLE A1618 Laptop Batteries 11.36V 99.5Wh
APPLE A1618 Laptop Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
Apple MacBook Pro 15" A1398 Retina 2015 Year
Do not fit for A1398 2012-2013-2014 Year
1 x A1618 Battery
2 x screw tool as pictured
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for APPLE E400-4S1P-2200 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* 3-5 days arrive fast and secure !
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
APPLE 020-7149-A Battery
Replacement for APPLE MacBook Pro 17 A1383
APPLE A1175 Battery
Replacement for Apple MacBook Pro 15-inch
APPLE A1185 Battery
Replacement for Apple MacBook 13inch Core 2 Duo T8300 2.4GHz Early 2008
APPLE A1237 Battery
Replacement for Apple 13inch Macbook Air MB940LL/A
APPLE A1245 Battery
Replacement for Apple 13inch Macbook Air MB003LL/A
APPLE A1280 Battery
Replacement for Apple 13-inch MacBook Aluminum Unibody Notebooks 2008 Versio
APPLE A1321 Battery
Replacement for MacBook Pro A1321 15inch MB985CH/A 15inch MB985
APPLE A1322 Battery
Replacement for APPLE MacBook Pro 13inch MB990LL/A MB991LL/A
APPLE A1382 Battery
Replacement for Apple MacBook Pro 15inch i7 Unibody Series
APPLE A1398 Battery
Replacement for Apple MacBook Pro Core i7 2.4GHz 15-inch Retina A1398
APPLE A1437 Battery
Replacement for MacBook Pro 13inch Retina A1425 020-7653-A 821-1581-A
APPLE A1437 Battery
Replacement for Apple MacBook Pro 13inch Retina A1425 2012 020-7653-A
APPLE A1495 Battery
Replacement for Apple MacBook Air 11inch A1465 2013 MD711LL/A
APPLE A1582 Battery
Replacement for Apple MacBook Pro Retina 13inch A1502 2015
APPLE A1618 Battery
Replacement for Apple MacBook Pro 15
APPLE L70 Battery
Replacement for APPLE Macbook Pro 13inch R81 N445
APPLE L70 Battery
Replacement for APPLE Macbook Pro 13inch R81 N130 series
APPLE MC226 Battery
Replacement for APPLE MacBook Pro 17 MC226