HP HSTNN-UB6M Laptop Batteries 11.4V 3130mAh/37Wh
Fast Shipping ! Cheap HP HSTNN-UB6M Laptop Batteries in UK. Deals for high quality HP HSTNN-UB6M Laptop Batteries. All batteries HSTNN-UB6M for HP Stream 11-D 13-C ME03XL on sale now.
HP HSTNN-UB6M Laptop Batteries
Compatible Part Numbers:ME03XL
Compatible Model Numbers:
HP Stream 13-C 13-C010NR 787521-005
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d001TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d002TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d003TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d004TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d005TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d006TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d007TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d008TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d009TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d010TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d011TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d012TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d013TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d014TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d015TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d016TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d017TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d018TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d019TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d020TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d021TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d022TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d023TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d024TU
HP Stream Notebook PC 11-d025TU
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* 3-5 days arrive fast and secure !
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
Fast Delivery, Secure Shopping Guarantee - Laptop Batteries Online Store(UK)
See what other people are watching