Xiaomi BP4E Cell Phone Batteries 3.89V 4500mAh/17.5WH
Xiaomi BP4E Cell Phone Batteries
|Product Condition:||Replacement Battery, Brand New|
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
|Applicable Brands:||For XIAOMI|
|Estimated Shipping Date:||1 - 2 business days at the earliest. (Delivery will be delayed during holidays)|
|Estimated Delivery Date:||7 - 20 business days at the earliest. (Delivery will be delayed during holidays)|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
For XIAOMI Civi 1S/Civi 2
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Xiaomi BP4E come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
XIAOMI BSO8FA Battery
Replacement for XIAOMI Black Shark 4
XIAOMI BSO6FA Battery
Replacement for Xiaomi Black Shark 3 3S
XIAOMI BSO5FA Battery
Replacement for Xiaomi Black Shark 3 Pro
XIAOMI BS10FA Battery
Replacement for XIAOMI BlackShark 5/5Pro
XIAOMI BS08FA Battery
Replacement for Xiaomi Black Shark 4 Helo
XIAOMI BS06FA Battery
Replacement for Xiaomi Black Shark 3 3S Phone
XIAOMI BS05FA Battery
Replacement for Xiaomi Black Shark 3Pro 3 pro
XIAOMI BS03FA Battery
Replacement for Xiaomi Black Shark 2
XIAOMI BS01FA Battery
Replacement for Xiaomi Black Shark Gaming SKR-A0
XIAOMI BP4K Battery
Replacement for XIAOMI Redmi poco x5pro
XIAOMI BP4E Battery
Replacement for XIAOMI Civi 1S, Civi 2
XIAOMI BP4C Battery
Replacement for XIAOMI Note11Tpro+
XIAOMI BP49 Battery
Replacement for XIAOMI K40S
XIAOMI BP48 Battery
Replacement for XIAOMI HONGMI K50
XIAOMI BP47 Battery
Replacement for XIAOMI HONGMI NOTE11Pro+
XIAOMI BP44 Battery
Replacement for Xiaomi CIVI
XIAOMI BP43 Battery
Replacement for XIAOMI Mix4
XIAOMI BP42 Battery
Replacement for Xiaomi 11 lite 11
XIAOMI BP41 Battery
Replacement for Xiaomi Redmi K20 phone
XIAOMI BP40 Battery
Replacement for Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro phone