NOKIA BV-T3G Cell Phone Batteries 3.8V 2000mah
NOKIA BV-T3G Cell Phone Batteries
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
NOKIA Microsoft Lumia 650
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for NOKIA BV-T3G come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
NOKIA BV-T3G Battery
Replacement for NOKIA Microsoft Lumia 650
NOKIA BV-5JW Battery
Replacement for NOKIA Lumia 800 N9
NOKIA BV-4BW Battery
Replacement for NOKIA BV4BW Lumia 1520 /1320
NOKIA BP-4GWA Battery
Replacement for Nokia Lumia 625 Lumia 720 BP-4GWA +Tools
NOKIA BP-3L Battery
Replacement for Nokia Lumia 710 BP3L
NOKIA BL-L4A Battery
Replacement for Lumia 535 RM-1090 RM1089 NOKIA
NOKIA BL-4YW Battery
Replacement for Nokia Lumia 925 BL-4YW 2000mAh + Tools
NOKIA BL-4J Battery
Replacement for NOKIA BL4J C6 C6-00 3G LUMIA 620 T MOBILE