New battery GAS-G80 Laptop Batteries 15.12V 5700mAh/86.18Wh
New battery GAS-G80 Laptop Batteries
Compatible Model Numbers:
Gigabyte P25X V2
GIGABYTE P25W V2
P25W V2-CF1 P25X V2
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for New battery GAS-G80 come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
Replacement for Battery Gigabyte W551N W566N W566U W468N W5661N
GIGABYTE GAG-J40 Battery
Replacement for Gigabyte Aero 14 15 14-W-CF2 14-P64WV6 541387460003
GIGABYTE GAS-F20 Battery
Replacement for Gigabyte S1185 Series Laptop
GIGABYTE GAS-G80 Battery
Replacement for GIGABYTE P25W V2-CF1 CF2 P25X V2-CF2
GIGABYTE GNC-C30 Battery
Replacement for GIGABYTE U2442 U24F P34G V2
GIGABYTE GNC-J40 Battery
Replacement for GIGABYTE GNC-J40 961TA013F Gaming
GIGABYTE GND-B30 Battery
Replacement for GIGABYTE M1405 series
GIGABYTE GNG-E20 Battery
Replacement for Gigabyte Ultrabook U21MD
GIGABYTE GNG-K60 Battery
Replacement for Gigabyte P56XT P56XTv7-DE427T 541387490003
GIGABYTE GNS-A60 Battery
Replacement for Gigabyte M1305 961T2001F Series Laptop
GIGABYTE GNS-I60 Battery
Replacement for Gigabyte P35N P35W P35X P37K P37X P57X P35G P57W
GIGABYTE GX-17S Battery
Replacement for Gigabyte Aorus X3 Plus X5 X5S X7 V2 V3 V4 V5 V6
GIGABYTE NC-H40 Battery
Replacement for Gigabyte GNC-H40
GIGABYTE SQU-528 Battery
Replacement for Gigabyte W551N W566N W566U W468N W5661N 5661U Series
GIGABYTE U65039LG Battery
Replacement for Gigabyte M704