Sony LIS1529ERPC Cell Phone Batteries 3.8v 2300mAh
Sony LIS1529ERPC Cell Phone Batteries
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
Sony Ericsson Xperia Z1 Compact /D5503/M51W
Charge limited volt: 4.35v
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Sony LIS1529ERPC come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
SONY AGPB009-A001 Battery
Replacement for Sony LT22i Xperia P 1265mAh +Tools
SONY AGPB009-A002 Battery
Replacement for Sony Xperia sola MT27 MT27i 1265mAh + Tools
SONY AGPB009-A003 Battery
Replacement for Sony Xperia GO ST27i ST27 1265mAh with Tools
SONY AGPB012- A001 Battery
Replacement for Sony Xperia T2 Ultra XM50h D5303 D5306 3000mAh
SONY L35h Battery
Replacement for Sony Xperia ZL Xperia X Xperia ZQ C6502 C6503,ZL Odin C6
SONY LIS1489ERPC Battery
Replacement for Sony Xperia acro S LT26W
SONY LIS1502ERPC Battery
Replacement for SONY Xperia Z L36h C6602 C6603 C6606
SONY LIS1525ERPC Battery
Replacement for Sony Xperia Z1 C6902 C6903 C6906 L39h
SONY LIS1529ERPC Battery
Replacement for Sony Xperia Z1 Compact D5503 M51W/mini