HP LP03XL Tablet PC Batteries 11.4V 55.5Wh/4680mAh
HP LP03XL Tablet PC Batteries
|Category:||Tablet PC Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
HP Envy 15-AE015TX(N1V47PA)
HP Envy 15-AE016TX(N1V48PA)
HP Envy 15-AE017TX(N1V49PA)
HP Envy 15-AE018TX(N1V50PA)
HP Envy 15-AE019TX(N1V51PA)
HP ENVY 15-AE020TX(N1V55PA)
HP Envy 15-AE021TX(N1V56PA)
HP ENVY 15-AE122TX
HP ENVY 15-AE124TX
HP ENVY 15-AE125TX
HP ENVY M6-P113DX M6-P
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for HP LP03XL come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
HP 789609-001 Battery
Replacement for HP Pavilion X2 10-K010NR
HP A2304XL Battery
Replacement for HP Chromebook 14-Q 14-Q000 TPN-Q134
HP AJ02XL Battery
Replacement for HP Jacket Elitepad 900
HP AT02XL Battery
Replacement for HP ElitePad 900 G1 Table
HP HSTNH-I29C Battery
Replacement for HP TouchPad 10inch
HP HSTNH-I31C Battery
Replacement for HP TouchPad Go HSTNH-I31C 648568-001 Series
HP HSTNN-LB5R Battery
Replacement for HP UITRABOOK HQ-TRE 71004 7380-421 HP011306- PLP14G01
HP LP03XL Battery
Replacement for HP ENVY 15T-AE 15T-AE000 15-AE020TX
HP SF02XL Battery
Replacement for HP HSTNN-DB6H Tablet PC Series
HP WO03XL Battery
Replacement for HP SPLIT x2 13-M 13-M010DX Tablet