TOSHIBA PA3465U-1BRS Laptop Batteries 10.8V 4400mAh
TOSHIBA PA3465U-1BRS Laptop Batteries
Compatible Model Numbers:
Satellite A100-S8111TD Satellite A100-ST2311
Satellite Pro M40-301
Satellite Pro M70
Satellite Pro M70-134
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for TOSHIBA PA3465U-1BRS come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
TOSHIBA PA2487 Battery
Replacement for Toshiba Satellite 2000 2100 2200 2400 2410 2500 2700 2800 se
TOSHIBA PA2487U Battery
Replacement for Toshiba Satellite 1400 1410 1500 1800 series
TOSHIBA PA3154U Battery
Replacement for Toshiba Portege 2000 2010 R100 series
TOSHIBA PA3399U-1BAS Battery
Replacement for Toshiba Satellite A80 Series
TOSHIBA PA3420U-1BRS Battery
Replacement for satellite l20 satellite l25 toshiba satellite l20 s
TOSHIBA PA3420U-1BRS Battery
Replacement for satellite L20 satellite L25 toshiba satellite L10 sat
TOSHIBA PA3421U-1BRS Battery
Replacement for Toshiba Satellite M30X M35x
TOSHIBA PA3450-1BRS Battery
Replacement for toshiba satellite L10 Satellite L10-100 Satellite L10-101 os
TOSHIBA PA3465U-1BRS Battery
Replacement for toshiba Satellite M70 M45 M50 M55 A80 A85 A100 A105 series