Alcatel TLP025DC Cell Phone Batteries 3.8V/4.35V 2580MAH/9.8Wh
Alcatel TLP025DC Cell Phone Batteries
|Category:||Cell Phone Batteries|
Compatible Part Numbers:
Compatible Model Numbers:
Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050D 9001D
After Sales Service
We operate a fair and open after-sales service. Over 99% of our orders are handled perfectly – goods are delivered on time and work without fault. We aim to offer a service most other online retailers fail to deliver on: Product availability, value, reliable delivery and a clear and fair after-sales service.
All our high quality replacement batteries for Alcatel TLP025DC come with a 1-year warranty. Warranty is applicable if the buyer has installed the battery properly in the device and has treated the battery correctly.
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Our goal is to turn customer satisfaction into ‘Complete Customer Satisfaction’. That's why we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee, on top of our warranty and RMA procedure for defects!
Please note: in order to qualify to get your money back, you must first contact us and await instructions before sending back your product.
* Shopping with us is safe and secure.
* 100% High Quality and low price.
* 100% compatible original equipment.
* Full 1 year warranty! 30 days money back !
* Quick delivery for every order.
How to Maximize Your Laptop’s Battery Life?
- 1. Defrag your computer regularly. This will allow your hard drive to not work as hard which won't drain your battery more.
- 2. Lower the brightnest of your screen. The brighter your screen, the more power being used.
- 3. Try to keep the amount of programs to a minimum. Every program open helps drain the battery a little bit more.
- 4. Cut down on external devices, such as USB devices, like a mouse. Also WiFi will drain your battery so turn it off when you aren't using it to save power.
- 5. Clean the Battery contacts. Every 6 months are so you should take out your battery and clean the contacts that connect to the laptop. You can use a cloth with rubbing alcohol to achieve this.
- 6. If you ever put your computer on standy, you should try to switch to hibernate, as hibernate fully shuts down your computer, but it allows you to quickly resume your work when you turn it back on.
- 7. Go to "Power Options" on your laptop and change it's setting to Max Battery, Super Energy Saver, or one of the other many different forms of it. But it all means the same thing, switch to the setting that is set for saving the most amount of energy.
See what other people are watching
ALCATEL CAB3120000C1 Battery
Replacement for Alcatel 510A OT-800 OT-880a OT-710D 768T
ALCATEL TLi014A1 Battery
Replacement for Alcatel One Touch OT4010/D OT 4030/D/A OT 5020
ALCATEL TLi014C7 Battery
Replacement for Alcatel One Touch
ALCATEL TLi015M1 Battery
Replacement for Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 4034A
ALCATEL TLi017C1 Battery
Replacement for Alcatel One Touch OT-5027B DAWN OT-4060O STREAK OT-4060A IDE
ALCATEL TLiB5AF Battery
Replacement for Alcatel OT-997D Smart OT-5035 LINKZONE MW41 T-Mobile
ALCATEL TLP017A1 Battery
Replacement for Alcatel One Touch Idol Mini OT6012 OT-6012A
ALCATEL TLp020C2 Battery
Replacement for Alcatel S950 S950T idol X/S 6034R
ALCATEL TLP021A2 Battery
Replacement for Alcatel One Touch Idol 2S OT-6050 OT-6050Y TCL S830U S838M
ALCATEL TLP025DC Battery
Replacement for Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 8050D 9001D
ALCATEL TLp026EJ Battery
Replacement for Alcatel idol 4 OT6055 6055 6055K 6055B 6055H
ALCATEL TLP030F2 Battery
Replacement for Alcatel Onetouch 4S 6070O 6070K Y