Buy New Replacement ASUS ADP-330AB Laptop AC Adapter. Works forASUS GX800VH G701VI G703VI GL702VI W/GTX1080 charger and many more. Warranty & Fast Shipping. We are the real manufacturer for ASUS ADP-330AB Laptop AC Adapter, and we believe that our products are your best choose.
Input: 100-240V~4.4A 50-60Hz (for wor
Output: 19.5V 16.9A 330W
ADP-330AB_D ADP-330AB DF(C14)A02 ADP-330AB DJ (C14) ADP-330AB DP(C14) ADP-330AB DP(C14)A03 ADP-330AB DU(C14)
Maintenance and instructions for the ASUS ADP-330AB Laptop AC Adapter:
1. Wiring is exposed. If the cable is worn in any way, this may result in some internal cable exposure. If the cable is severely worn and the cable is exposed, the adapter should be stopped.
2. The cable is broken. A cable break may occur in the flexible connector near the adapter module or connector. These flexible joints are used to bend the cable when the adapter module is wound, but may become brittle over time, causing breakage. If the cable hits the edge of an object such as a table or stool, it may also break.
3. The stitches are bent or broken. If the computer port is not properly inserted, the adapter pins may bend or break completely. Unplugging or inserting the cable at an angle may cause the center pin of the adapter to bend. If this happens frequently, the pins may break and the adapter will stop working.
4. The cable is loose. If your cable is loose, try unplugging the cable and reconnecting it to make sure it is in place. If the cable is still loose, check for broken or broken pins or connectors or cables. If the cable is damaged and it is loose, you must replace the adapter or cable.
5. The cable is worn. Cable wear is most likely to occur at either end of the cable connecting the adapter module to the connector that connects to the computer. This may be due to the number of times the cable wraps around the adapter module or the cable is subjected to any unnecessary stress.
ADP-330AB power supply
PL: ASUS ADP-330AB