Fits the Following Models:FUJITSU Celsius H720
Fujitsu Celsius H720(W2511DE)
Fujitsu Celsius H720(W2701DE)
Fujitsu Celsius H720(W4551DE)
Fujitsu Celsius H720(WXG21DE )
Fujitsu Celsius H720(WXG41DE)
Fujitsu Celsius H720(WXP11DE)
Fujitsu Celsius H720(WXP41DE)
Fujitsu Celsius H720(WXU11DE)
Fujitsu Celsius H720(WXU41DE)
Fujitsu Celsius H730
Fujitsu Celsius H730(WXG41DE)
Fujitsu Celsius H730(WXU41DE)
Fujitsu Celsius H760
FUJITSU LIFEBOOK E752
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK P772
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK S752
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK S781
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK S782
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK S792
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK SH772
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK SH792
Fujitsu LIFEBOOK SH771
Other online stores for your choice
JP: Fujitsu FPCBP325 バッテリー
ES: Batería Fujitsu FPCBP325
DE: Fujitsu FPCBP325 Akku
IT: Batteria Fujitsu FPCBP325
How to maintain the PC laptop battery?
1. The battery does not need to wait until 0% is charging.
2. the first few use of charging does not need to charge for 12 hours. After the charge is full, there is no charging current even if the charging cable is not pulled out. (provided that the PC does not boot)
3. Do not use batteries and power chargers that are not equipped with the machine.
4. Users who use batteries frequently do not need to worry about plugging in full power. But you need to pay attention to controlling the temperature.
5. For users who do not use the battery basically, remove the battery and use the power supply to charge.
6. When placing, it is recommended that you store the battery in a dry environment with a temperature of -10-35 °C to avoid sunlight.
7. When not using the notebook for a long time, remove it and store it in a dry place.
8. Before the battery is stored separately, ensure that the battery power is better than 80%.
9. Since the lithium battery will pollute the environment after being damaged, there is also a certain danger, so please do not disassemble and discard the battery.
Common fake battery identification method
1. The average Ni-cd battery is 500mAh or 600mAh, and the Ni-mh battery is only 800-900mAh. The capacity of the lithium-ion mobile phone battery is generally between 1300-1400mAh, so the time for the lithium battery to be fully charged is about 1.5 times that of a nickel-hydrogen battery is about 3.0 times that of a nickel-cadmium battery. If you find that the working hours of the lithium-ion mobile phone battery block you purchased are not advertised or as long as specified in the manual, it may be counterfeit.
2. If we find that the battery is extremely hot or smokes or even explodes during charging, the battery is definitely fake.
3. If a lithium-ion mobile phone battery block is faked with a cadmium-nickel or a hydrogen-hydrogen battery block, it must be composed of five single-cell batteries. The charging voltage of a single battery generally does not exceed 1.55V, and the total voltage of the battery block does not exceed 7.75V. When the total charging voltage of the battery block is lower than 8.0V, it may be a Ni-cd or Ni-mh battery.
More popular article recommendations
iPhone battery disassembly process (iPhone6s Plus as an example)
Tablet password forgot how to crack?
So identifizieren Sie neu gekaufte Laptops
iPhone 6 common phone fault repair tips
What should I do if the iphone6 HOME button fails?
How to turn on and use iphone6 low battery mode
(iphone6) mobile phone touch screen failure solution
Eight common faults and solutions for Apple iPad
iPad Air common problems and solutions
iPad common fault solution
Alcatel TLI020F7 cellphone battery 2000MAH/7.6Wh
2955C7 58-000187 battery 6300mAh/23.94Wh for Amazon Kindle Fire HD 7”
HP 462969-B21 Ni-mh battery 650MAH/4.8v
8-000092 26S1006 tablet battery 3400MAH/12.58WH 3.7v for Amazon Fire Kids HD 6 PW98VM
GP-S10-346392-0100 Amazon battery 1750MAH/6.5WH for KINDLE 3 3G WIFI Kindle Keyboard III -Black
MR-BAT6V1SET Mitsuishi 6v PLC battery for MR-J4
6280mAh/47WH AP13F3N battery for Acer Aspire laptops